HC Topics Archives - HC Topics 2013 Archives
Page 11 of 15
Volume 6, Issue 12 (December 2013)
- Will the SGR Finally be Retired?
- 2014 to See Reduction in Capital Healthcare Expenditures?
- Emboldened Government Pursuit and Prosecution of Healthcare Fraud and Abuse
- Hospital Operating Efficiency Under Healthcare Reform
Volume 6, Issue 11 (November 2013)
- Seattle Children's Hospital Sues Washington State Insurance Commissioner over Exchanges
- Anti-Kickback Statute Not Applicable to Title I ACA Facilitated Healthcare Exchange Programs
- Does CEO Compensation at Non-Profit Hospitals Need to be Tied to Quality Metrics?
- How Will Rising Costs of Cancer Care Fare Under the ACA?
Volume 6, Issue 10 (October 2013)
- Increasing Challenges for Health Exchange Enrollment
- Regulatory and Reimbursement Changes Under the FY 2014 IPPS Final Rule
- Turning Hospitals into Hotels: How Increasing Amenities Could Sacrifice Quality
- Prospective Payment System Proposed for QHCs under the ACA
Volume 6, Issue 9 (September 2013)
- CMS Releases Final Rule on Health Exchanges
- IRS Finds Extensive Non-Compliance Among Tax-Exempt Colleges and Universities
- Nurse Practitioners Seek Expansion in Scope of Practice
- Wellness Program Woes
Volume 6, Issue 8 (August 2013)
- Big Data Series Part IV of IV: Application of "Big Data" in Today's Healthcare Environment
- Infection Control and "Never Events" Series Part IV of IV: The Future of Patient Safety for Healthcare Stakeholders
- Medical Reversals: The Challenge of Replacing Outdated Medicine
- Battling Public Concerns Regarding Healthcare Costs
- Big Data Series Part III of IV: "Big Data" Impact on Healthcare Regulation and Reimbursement
- Infection Control and "Never Events" Series Part III of IV: Data Metrics for "No Pay" Events: How Accurate is it?
- New Consumer Health Insurance Exchange Options Likely to Vary by State
- Challenges to Contain Costs and Standardize End-of-Life Care
- Big Data Series Part II of IV: "Big Data" Privacy and Security Challenges Under HIPAA/HITECH
- Infection Control and "Never Events" Series Part II of IV: Regulatory and Reimbursement Penalties for "No Pay" Events
- Proposal to Repeal the Flawed SGR System
- The Role of Potential Overutilization on Increased Healthcare Spending: A Case Study Regarding Colonoscopies
- Big Data Series Part I of IV: What is "Big Data" and What Does It Mean for Healthcare?
- Infection Control and "Never Events" Series Part I of IV: An Overview of Infection Control and Patient Safety in an Era of "Never Events"
- IRS Proposes Requirements to Make Charitable Hospitals More "Charitable"
- CMS Proposes Changes to Medicare Incentive and Enrollment Programs to Combat Fraud
Volume 6, Issue 4 (April 2013)
- HIPAA Series Part III of III: HIPAA and the Delivery of Healthcare
- Intermountain Pays $25.5 Million in Stark Violations
- Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Program Nets $4.2 Million in FY 2012
- The ACA in 2013: What Can Stakeholders Expect?
Volume 6, Issue 3 (March 2013)
- HIPAA Series Part II: Effect on Business Associates
- Clinical Integration Beyond ACOs: The New Frontier
- 2013 Medicaid Changes Under ACA
- CO-OP Health Insurance Program: October 2013 Implementation
Volume 6, Issue 2 (February 2013)
- HIPAA Series Part I: History and Overview of HIPAA Legislation
- The Sunshine Act and Health Care Transparency
- Increased Fraud and Abuse Scrutiny of Hospice Reimbursement
- Advancements in Mobile Health Technology