Health Capital Consultants (“HCC”), offers an immediate career opportunity for a Part Time IS-IT Network Services Technician professional. HCC is an established, nationally recognized, healthcare economic and financial consulting firm. In addition to healthcare consulting, our services include valuation & financial analysis; industry research; intermediary services; litigation support; and, expert witness testimony. For further information, please visit our website at: www.healthcapital.com .
Position Description: HCC is seeking a part time, hourly, IS/IT Network Services Technician professional to help maintain HCC’s LAN/WAN, IT Infrastructure, and related network technology. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain security, troubleshooting, general help desk, re-imaging workstations, and ongoing documentation of network servers and workstations.
- Installing and maintaining computers, printers, application software, and other peripheral equipment.
- Operates and tests network software and hardware
- Knowledge of hardware, networking systems, operating systems (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008), application software (MS Office), Network Printers
- Experience with Active Directory and Exchange Server, considered a plus
- Knowledge of switches and cisco routers considered a plus
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Ability to complete tasks in a competent and timely manor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evening and weekend assignments